Monday, December 19, 2011

New York City - The First Workshop: 12/6/2001

West Side Story Project Actors Complete Historic Debut of New Workshop in NYC

Eric:
During  my first session doing the West Side Story Project I was really nervous, however I was really honored to be a part of this project. I love to sing and act and working on this project just makes it even more fun and challenging. While working with Tom and my other peers from Impact, I noticed that I had many talents and that everyone had something to give. By doing some challenging yet simple exercises, I have discovered some more confidence in myself. By letting go, I broke down may wall which I had up so long. I believe that acting is a release of ones inner strength. In my peers I noticed the same potential. I was able to laugh and understand what really goes into acting. By doing this project I have opened and explored a realm of possibilities that I haven’t discovered before.

No comments:

Post a Comment